Translate

Friday, December 21, 2007

Who is This Woman?


No she is not missing. She actually went to High School with me. These days she has a fantastic blog called "Oh, The Joys", of which I am a new and big fan of, and she is currently living in Atlanta with her family (Husband K, and kiddies). Her name is Jessica.

So why the title...? I can´t remember her!

I am a bit absentminded mind you. I mean I have been known to walk into a room and all of a sudden wondered to myself what I went in there for. However, I do tend to have a pretty good long term memory, or at least I thought I did.

In any case, I am glad she found me.

So far she has reassured me that I did not have a crush on her, even though I gave her a mixed tape. One of the bands on that mixed tape was Black Flag so the music choice tends to back her up. I mean, how many women can you swoon while Henry Rollins yells in the background?

She has promised to scan some high school pictures and send those to me and hopefully that will help out a bit.

Meanwhile, if you feel like reading from a talented, funny writer that happens to be a working mother of two, then by all means you should read her stuff. I really can´t say enough about her... or I wish I could not say enough about her... or... oh never mind.

5 comments:

OhTheJoys said...

I actually went to Hersey.

(Kidding!)

Unknown said...

Haha, I almost believed you.

Just kidding as well.

Anonymous said...

Haha, like, you DIDN'T have a crush on her!!;)
(Kidding as well)
Links to really good blogs are always great, it sometimes hard to find something new and exciting to read in this huge jungle of blogs.

Unknown said...

Actually she just sent me pictures from our High School year book and she had told me that we met through a friend of hers whom she was sure, that if I had a crush on anyone, it was her friend. It all came back to me now and I remember thinking her friend was smoking hot. I will say the obvious about her now--her meaning Jessica not her friend--she has aged very well; she is like a stinky old cheese.

♥♥♥ A- Licious ♥♥♥ said...

yes! this is a fantastic blog - and i found her through YOU!
she is HILARIOUS! thanks for sharing her!

she is one of my favs now! :o)

A0Licious xoxoxo