Translate

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Retraction

re·trac·tion
–noun
1.the act of retracting or the state of being retracted.
2.withdrawal of a promise, statement, opinion, etc.: His retraction of the libel came too late.
3.retractile power.

Dictionary.com Unabridged (v 1.1)
Based on the Random House Unabridged Dictionary, © Random House, Inc. 2006.



A While back I had created a couple of posts that were very critical of the current Argentine administration´s handling of the current farm crisis. These posts made some people within my extended family very nervous.

This country has gone through some very dark times and the ghosts of those times are still around.

My own naivety has come to light on this one. I forgot temporarily that this isn´t Kansas anymore.

Out of respect for my family, the people that I represent, and my company, I decided to retract those posts. My apologies for those of you who read them and who even linked to them.

Now back to normal programing.
Post a Comment