Translate

Friday, September 12, 2008

Time Out Buenos Aires 2008

click on images for a larger view


A while back I wrote about how we were starting to get noticed by the media, but Time Out, for example, did not know who we were; Well, they know us now.



They took a couple of pictures; chatted with me for a while over cookies and coffee; and they went back and wrote this about us:



Does this mean I better get cracking on making muffins? Should I take that as a hint?

One more further clarification. We are open Monday through Friday from 9am to 7pm and close from 1:30pm to 2:30pm for lunch.

We also are open on Saturdays from 9am to 1pm.

I am still tickled pink that they thought of us and I love their description. They have just shot to the top of our short list of magazines that we are going to publicize in.
Post a Comment