Samuel of Good Morning Buenos Aires is proud to announce he is hosting a cocktail party to show his appreciation to the International Community of Buenos Aires.
This is no cover charge for this event. Good Morning Buenos Aires does not profit in any way. No kick-backs, no inflated prices, no fuss, no muss, no wrinkles...
There will be 2 for 1 drink specials and 20% off all food items until closing time and several items will be raffled off for free to include:
- A free cultural tour from CULTOURS of Buenos Aires;
- A dinner for two at the Duhau Park Hyatt, Buenos Aires;
- 5 hours of Spanish lessons (or a backpack) from EleBaires;
- A dinner with dessert (no beverages included) at Freak Restaurant on your next visit (depending on attendance levels, Freak will donate more than one meal);
- Free drinks at Freak Restaurant to be used on your next visit;
- Two gift sets from Sugar & Spice (pictured above and normally retails for $40)
- One year membership with South American Explorers...
There will be more details announced leading up to the event date....
Several organizations and companies are co-hosting this event to include: BA Gatos, the BA Insider Magazine, Buenos Aires International Newcomers Downtown Group, CULTOUR turismo con identidad, Democrats Abroad Argentina, Duhau Park Hyatt (Buenos Aires), EleBaires Spanish Experience Program, Freak Restaurant and Cocktails, InterNations.org, South American Explorers, Sugar & Spice, TMT Argentina, Wynn Woods Solutions, yanquimike.com.ar and more to be announced later....
I hope to see you all there.
For complete information on the date and location, please go to the following link: