Translate

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Pura Vida Buenos Aires


Back when I started my gourmet cookie business I thought there were several other things that could go over big here. One of those other ideas that I had was a smoothie bar.

I was not alone in thinking that and pretty soon Marty Hannah set up Argentina´s first genuine article smoothie bar... Pura Vida Juice Bar.

I love this place. I just wish he would hurry and open one up closer to where I work.

If you like the idea of an Avocado Citrus Calad (organic mixed greens, avocado, grapefruit and orange slices, cilantro, mint, sunflower seeds), or a Pollo Latino Wrap (chicken breast, organic greens, salsa latina-marinated bell peppers, tomato, mango, red onion, cilantro, chilies), or a Coconut Corn Soup, or even a Goji Berry Poppy Seed Muffin, then you best plan a visit to this one of a kind shop in Buenos Aires, and now in two locations.

I don´t know of anyone doing anything similar.

In the pictures below I noticed that I included shots of the prices. If they are different when you visit keep in mind that Argentina has very high inflation these days; besides, the muffins were very good.

Post a Comment