Translate

Friday, July 18, 2008

Make History for $8.34

I don´t know what´s going on with me recently, but bear with me a little while longer. I normally have not been very political in the past. Maybe it´s all the stupid stuff that I have seen and keep seeing coupled with some great stuff.

So what´s with all these generalizations? And who is Sean Tevis and what does he look like?

I don´t know the answer to first question, but I could help you out on that second one...(click on any of the images below and you will be taken to the original site.)












If you have read this far then you need to click on any of the images above and see how the story turns out, as well as how he is doing in his fund raising (he is at 1,414 donors as of the 17th of July).

I love his approach. I love his sense of humor, and I also love that he is standing up and fighting against the current republican.

Kansas, give Sean Tevis a shot!
Oh, and he has a blog as well.

I found this guy through an excellent blog called Pharyngula where you can follow his recent battles with organized religion over the Eucharist, or as he affectionately calls it, a cracker.

I, in-turn, found that blog through Pablo´s excellent blog called D for Disorientation.

No comments: