Translate

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Fierro Hotel Boutique

One of the great perks of my job is getting to meet other people who are building businesses in the community. Because of that, I get to hear about things that are fairly new and sometimes even hear about things that are in the making.

Of course, I respect ideas so I never say anything about up and coming things unless I am given permission to talk about it.

In this case, I actually learned about, and closed a deal, because of Twitter.

Yep, I was introduced to the Fierro Hotel Boutique through Twitter by a mutual friend:



Another great perk is that when a hotel is interested in our products, they themselves tend to be fantastic hotels. The Fierro Hotel is no exception. In fact, its tag line is "The Hotel for the Gourmand".

How do they follow that up?

Here is a quote taken from their site:

"But the outstanding element was the food. As someone who works with many of the finest restaurants in the UK, I can only say it's a shame that Michelin does not award in Argentina. " Andrew, London, UK


Their cheff Hernán Gipponi happens to have worked at the "Guggenheim Bilbao and Quique Dacosta's El Poblet in Denia, Valencia, both recipients of two Michelin Stars."

If you google the cheff you will get a whole list of ratings and sites about him and the restaurant both in English and in Spanish.

Yes, it's on my list of places to visit and dine at.

And now, if you happen to be staying at the Fierro, you don't even have to go far to enjoy some fantastic micro brewed beer from Otro Mundo with Argentina's yummiest savory cookies.

These are serious savory cookies also. They are made with real grated Parmesan cheese for example. No artificial flavoring added.


The beer isn't shabby either. You can read about it here and you can see a review of it from BeerAdvocate. If you are also interested in the Beer Scene in Argentina in general you can see a previous post of mine by clicking here.

If you are planning on visiting Argentina then you should seriously consider this hotel. At the very least, your tummy will thank you and you can score some cool mini soaps.






2 comments:

Miki said...

It looks like a cool place to saty in! I'd never heard of it before; thanks for sharing! ;)

Hope you're having a nice week!

Miki.

Unknown said...

Thanks Miki! I did and I hope you had a great one as well!