Translate

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Chicago Style Pizza in Buenos Aires

When I first came to Buenos Aires I naturally started to miss some things from home. Home made Chocolate Chip cookies was one, Biscotti another, and recently, on the savory side I have added Chicago style pizza and a Chicago Style Hot dog.

This last weekend I had the great privilege of trying Dan's home made Chicago Style pizza pictured below:
This pizza was not a stuffed pizza like you would find in this Wikipedia article on the subject; however, it had the crust done right; the sausage was homemade as well, and the combination of sausage, onions, and peppers took me back home. My mouth is watering again just thinking about it. Thank you Dan!

I have been able to do something about the cookies and the biscotti, now the hot dog I will leave for another post in the near future.
Post a Comment