Translate

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

New Look

Mother Nature was mucking it up. If you want things done right sometimes you just have to do it yourself.

I shaved my head. I wanted to do it for some time now. I finally had a long weekend with a promising forecast in the weather and nothing but time on my hands in Punta del Este, Uruguay.

What I found funny though has been the reactions I get from people. Mostly the first question is why? Most don´t know what to say. Hey, I didn´t loose a pet or an arm. I just decided to shave my head. If Bruce Willis can look good with a shaved head then why can´t I try it? I like the look and now I am experimenting with either shaving all the time or once a week.

One of the things I did before I dove into it was actually look up information on the Internet. I thought maybe I could get some pointers on shaving. I found a couple of good sites:

http://www.headshaver.org/ - Headshaver org has a step-by-step guide on how to get a perfectly good shaved head as well as product reviews, FAQs, articles, and a section just for women.

http://www.baldrus.com/ - I liked the title of this one. Message boards, stories, etc.

4 comments:

SFO said...

Where is Frank and what have you done to him!!!

If you can adopt the Bruce Willis look, I guess your wife is now free to appear nude and pregnant on the front cover of a local revista :-)

John

Unknown said...

Ha ha, that´s more like it! At least make me laugh people or tell me how good I look.

SFO said...

If you get a blue toupee, you could become the COOKIE MONSTER :-)

Joh

Unknown said...

Mi kids would like that. Someone has to save the poor guy. Did you know that Sesame Street is trying to tone his cookie eating habits?

The cookie monster is not the same without a cookie in his hand.