Translate

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

New Look

Mother Nature was mucking it up. If you want things done right sometimes you just have to do it yourself.

I shaved my head. I wanted to do it for some time now. I finally had a long weekend with a promising forecast in the weather and nothing but time on my hands in Punta del Este, Uruguay.

What I found funny though has been the reactions I get from people. Mostly the first question is why? Most don´t know what to say. Hey, I didn´t loose a pet or an arm. I just decided to shave my head. If Bruce Willis can look good with a shaved head then why can´t I try it? I like the look and now I am experimenting with either shaving all the time or once a week.

One of the things I did before I dove into it was actually look up information on the Internet. I thought maybe I could get some pointers on shaving. I found a couple of good sites:

http://www.headshaver.org/ - Headshaver org has a step-by-step guide on how to get a perfectly good shaved head as well as product reviews, FAQs, articles, and a section just for women.

http://www.baldrus.com/ - I liked the title of this one. Message boards, stories, etc.

Post a Comment