Translate

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Espacios TV Interview


A while back I was interviewed for a cable TV Show called "espacios TV"and I wrote about it. The video is out now and you can see it on their website.

The interview was done by Sofia Alurralde and I get another excuse to, yet again, put a pretty face on my blog.

When you go there you click on the little TV.

A little window will pop up within the site and the first show that pops up is show 121. It will start streaming and you can watch as it plays out.

You will see a report on a fashion show first and then the report on us starts.

Happy watching.

6 comments:

SFO said...

Frank –

You seemed a bit nervous at the start of the interview (or was that shyness?). Of course that could have been caused by the pretty lady interviewing you …

I’m sure you carefully selected the color of your shirt to exactly match the S&S corporate color.

John

Unknown said...

Sharp eye there John.

They had actually told me that it was fine the way it was. If I wanted to they could have redone it, but I figured they knew what they were doing. If it was good enough for their show how bad could I have been? After seeing it myself I would have liked to have done it over.

Oh well, it's only the second time I have been on TV. I was much better on the radio.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for your fame ! Same for you & this blog

Good luck for the contest !

Unknown said...

Thanks Lobo!

Anonymous said...

Hi Frank, I finally watched it - I just wish I had understood a little bit more; well, I did understand all the ingredients of the cookies and now I'm hungry;)
I thought it was a good interview, you come across as muy simpático.

Unknown said...

Aww, shucks.

Thanks Coog!