Translate

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

The Three Stooges and Company



Malba is having a Children´s movie festival and they didn´t forget about the parents. This festival sounds so fantastic that I just can´t wait for it to start. I have never seen The Three Stooges in a movie theater. I also would love to see Charles Chaplin, Laurel & Hardy, Abbot & Costello, Buster Keaton, Jerry Lewis, etc.


A nice thing about this event is that the majority of the movies are in English with Spanish subtitles. Before anyone who reads this thinks that I should get my priorities straight about why I would want a movie in it´s original language in a Spanish speaking country, you should know that I hate dubbed movies period. I don´t care what language the movie is in as long as it is subtitled. That is just the way I prefer them.

Some of the movies showing are...

Thursday the 19th of July
Betty Boop at 2pm
Three Stooges at 3:10pm

Friday the 20th of July
The Elephant Boy

Saturday the 21st of July
The Pink Panther 2pm
Mel Brook´s "Silent Movie" at 3:30pm

Sunday
Charles Chaplin Shorts at 2pm
- The Fireman
- The Pawnshop
- The Rink

There are many more, but this should give you a taste of what they will be showing.
Post a Comment