Translate

Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Radio Provincia de Buenos Aires


This time we are going to be on Radio Provincia on their show titled "Economia Real" (Real Economy). The frequency is AM1270 and if you would like to listen to it on your computer you can go -here-.

Unfortunately this was a taped interview and they did not tell me when it was going to air. Apparently the Radio Jockey Horacio Sola tapes his interviews and sends them to the radio. They put the tape in and play his show. For this interview they called me and it was conducted via the telephone.

The show runs every Sunday from 6am to 7am. I am pretty sure that I won´t have any of my friends from the USA listening at that time (Chicago time 4am to 5am) and not too many in Argentina for that matter since I can´t imagine anyone waking up at 6am on Sunday just to listen to me except for me, and that is only since I am up anyway at that time. I am going to see if I can tape it and somehow put it up somewhere.

This time they had me talking quite a bit. It was a little bit longer than the Radio Palermo interview.

No comments: