Translate

Thursday, May 10, 2007

To the Cheese, cheese


Al queso, queso is a privately held, family run business. They started with one store and they have grown to somewhere around 19 locations. They were one of our first big clients and the owner (Hugo Diaz) just loves our savory cookies.

They now have a website where you can buy some of their products. Unfortunately he does not have Sugar & Spice products on the site. I will have to have a talk with him about that.

Regardless, I do hope that they are successful with their website and that it does help them get more sales. Meanwhile I have created a little list of what I would like to see on his website:

1. A list of his stores with phone numbers and hours.
2. Pictures of the products and some more descriptions
3. Maybe a map of the zones where they deliver
4. A Little history of the company.
5. Information about some of the companies that they buy from

This last one could be more informative like a little history about each firm. I happen to know that many of the products that are sold at his stores are from small companies. I would love to read a little about each of them and what makes their products so special.

If you have any suggestions that I may have missed send them to me. I could even send him a link to this blog so he can view all the comments directly.
Post a Comment