Translate

Friday, May 18, 2007

Sugar & Spice event for Bloggers


** UPDATE **

For all of those people that read this outside of Buenos Aires, please excuse this particular post. I am going to have a small event for reporters and bloggers at Sugar & Spice. If you are a blogger in Argentina (specifically Buenos Aires) and you would be interested in coming please send your e-mail address along with your name and your blogg´s title. The sooner you send this to me the better.

Some of you, whom I have contacted before via e-mail-you know who you are, I already have your info so don't worry I will write directly with the invite.

For the rest of you please send it to the following:

frank.sugarandspice@gmail.com

If you would like to see some pictures of the store.....


Sugar & Spice Buenos Aires Store
Post a Comment