Translate

Friday, June 17, 2011

Friday Music Feature: My Morning Jacket

Once upon a time a little apple once posted a music video that she liked on Facebook and I loved it the moment I saw it. Here is the video on Youtube.
Había una vez una pequeña manzanita, que publicó un vídeo de una música que le gustaba en Facebook y me encantó. Aquí está el vídeo en Youtube.



I went and listened to more of this band and I have to say that I have not yet thanked the little golden apple for turning me on to this band. And now, it's playing at our Sugar & Spice store.

The reason this golden apple knows so much about music is that she works for MTV, or maybe, she works at MTV because she knows so much about music...


Escuché un poco más de esta banda y tengo que decir que todavía no he agradecidó a la manzanita de oro. Gracias a ella, tenemos esta canción tocando en nuestra tienda de Sugar & Spice.

Thank you little golden apple!



The golden apple has a blog.

The golden apple is on twitter.

The golden apple writes!

The golden apple is a hotty!






My Morning Jacket web site
My Morning Jacket Facebook

No comments: